Mission Statement: The mission of Holly Springs Junior High School is to gradually increase academic achievement by providing quality instruction for every student.
Vision: The vision of Holly Springs Junior High School is to become an "A" school through academic excellence.
Directions for Accessing Google Classroom for Virtual Learning
1. Locate which group the student is in from the Hybrid Groups List.
2. Click on "STAFF" to find the teacher's webpage. On the teacher's webpage you should find the Google Classroom Code for the student's assigned group.
3. Login in student's school email ( gmail.com) Username: First Name Initial, Last Name Initial, Student Lunch Number @hssd.k12.ms.us Password: Day of Month Student is Born and Student Lunch Number. It should look like firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 121234567
4. Once logging into email, click on the nine dots beside the student's initials or symbols in the top right hand corner.
5. Find Google Classroom. Click on the plus symbol to add a class.
6. Place the code from the teacher's webpage in the box. YOU HAVE NOW JOINED THE CLASS!!!
7. You will be able to join the virtual class through Google Classroom to watch your teacher make the class presentations.