8th Grade - Cyber Foundations II
Your Self-Join Links for Online Keyboarding
CF II - Group I https://www.edutyping.com/student/join#5F3148B836B7D
CF II - Group II https://www.edutyping.com/student/join#5F3148FA2DE8F
CF II - Group III https://www.edutyping.com/student/join#5F31492CC3FE3
CF II - Group IV https://www.edutyping.com/student/join#5F31495BE05E6
8th Grade Friday Support - Learning Strategies
7th Grade Friday Support - Learning Strategies
2020-2021 School Year
Computer Science Discoveries is an introductory course for 6 - 10th grade students that can be flexibly taught as a single semester, two semesters over multiple years, or as a full year course. Mapped to CSTA standards, the course takes a wide lens on computer science by covering topics such as problem solving, programming, physical computing, user-centered design, and data, while inspiring students as they build their own websites, apps, games, and physical computing devices.
7th and 8th Grade Learning Strategies
Education is still in progress, and I will be checking daily for logins, resets and progress for which you will receive a participation grade. You may also send me a message using the form on my page.
- Reading on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday for 30 minutes per day
- Math on Thursday & Friday for 45 minutes per day
- I'm checking daily and sending emails through your Edgeunity accounts to your school district accounts to give your progress.
- Please to do not switch daily from reading to math and math to reading. Please follow the schedule. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - Reading/ Thursday & Friday - Math. I will NOT go through to figure out and add up when you have a schedule to follow, Thanks
- Please check your email in Edgenuity for progress and send me email from your Edgenuity account for a reset.
- Let's get it in!
Accelerated Reading Links: https://www.getepic.com
Class code: ahj8469
If the student is unable to take an AR Test, the Literary Analysis forms are below and can be email to his/her ELA teacher. Read Aloud/Audio books are not accepted.
Login page: https://www.myon.com/school/readathome
School Name: Read at Home